Thursday, April 15, 2010

Orange Flower Happy Birthday ~ fmnSC003


Oh to make kits forever! There is something about organizing, cutting, AccuCutting, assembling and most of all...cool packaging that makes my goer go! Sick right?? I don't know what I would do if my husband didn't get the "packaging" thing. Although he was looking askance at the tiny clearbag within the packaging and rolled his eyes at my need to make it "just so"! Can you see it?? The little wee bag has the bows and buttons in it. Makes sense right? If they weren't in there...they might get lost!!


This is such an easy easy little card. And it is little! It is baronial size (A4). That means "Thank You" card size like you might receive after sending someone a shower gift. The kit has enough for 3 cards minus the stamps! I did put some good white cardstock in there to stamp on ...and of course there are envelopes...vellum actually!


Thanks to my friend Demra who has the same sick packaging disease as me and will do it for coffee and a cookie!!

Materials used:

Paper:
Prism White (now owned by Bazzill!) 12 x 12 Flutter Butter Willow by Bo-Bunny, 12 x 12 green at heart - grasshopper by Basic Grey
Embellishments:
Buttons ~ SEI Alpine Frost. Flowers ~ KaiserCraft F606 Pumpkin. Ribbon ~ Lasting Impressions RITABS Tangerine Stitched (you can also get this from May Arts)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: