Monday, June 14, 2010

Copic Funky Tree


This is #2 out of the three funky copic cards that I've been doing for classes lately. I've really been enjoying some of the hotter colors and hope that I can start dreaming in them rather than my old fall favorites! I'm not sure I can go to hot orange yet...but it could happen!

I dusted off my old colored pencil display when I found out for sure that you can't get new ones that hold over a hundred different colors (hope they will later!). Mine holds 126 - so with my brand new display that only holds about 25-35? (have to get it out of storage) I should be set with enough room to start selling the full line. Hubby was helping glue and clamp (with bricks) on Saturday and it looks like we're back in business. There are some discontinued colors to take out and all the labels will get reprinted, some shopping to do...and Voila!


I never thought to take a picture while it was on it's side getting squished by the bricks...here it is though, ready to dust, label and organize!

Products Used
* Bazzill Criss-Cross texture / Swimming Pool
* Glossy Black - Prism Papers (now owned by Bazzill)
* Solar White Neenah 80lb Paper
* COPICS:
   0-Colorless Blender
   BG10-Cool Shadow
   BG15-Aqua
   BG49-Duck Blue
   RV02-Sugared Almond Pink
   RV06-Cerise
   R29-Lipstick Red
   C3-Cool Gray No.3
* Black Stitched Ribbon from Lasting Impressions (May Arts also has this product)
* Black Soot Distress Ink by Tim Holtz


Posted by Picasa

No comments: