Monday, June 28, 2010

Copic Blossoms





I meant to keep the second card for my next copic class simple and to stay away from warm colors....but somehow the stamps just wanted to go somewhere else! The blue and one of the greens are hot colors, but everything else turned into a warm color after that! There's a Batik feel to this card that I like and if I wasn't specifically using copics today - I would run in a totally different direction with this and chase the whole Batik thing.

When I teach at a place other than my studio - I get all anxious and stressed because I worry about remembering everything and hoping that I won't forget something vital at home where I can get to it...so that's it for the blog!! I'm so not a multi-tasker!!!


Products Used:

Cardstock:
* Bazzill / Dotted Swiss / Rope Swing? (picked it up from Destination Marysville!)
* Bazzill / Dotted Swiss / Sand Box?
* Bazzill / Prismatics / Black

Copics:
* BG10 Cool Shadow
* W3 Warm Gray No. 3
* YG03 Yellow Green
* G85 Verdigris

* Sakura Black Glaze Pen
* Sakura Clear Glaze Pen
* Versamagic Ink Pad / Wheat VG-82

Stamps:
* Hero Arts Cling / Blossoms CG148
* Memory Box / Just a Note B1053


Posted by Picasa

No comments: