Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blackwork



Let me just start by saying....I know a great dentist if you need one! One abcess tooth, an extraction and one temporary bridgework later and I'm a new woman! Done just under two hours by the way! She's awesome! Dr. Randa Jundi here in Port Huron - just around the corner from me - is my new hero! I didn't feel a thing....mostly! :)



So here's the last card for Connie's latest copic class at Destination Marysville. I kind of threw everything out the door that I've learned about mulitiple colors in the same family blending into delightful cohesiveness....and drove down the rabbit trail with hardly any markers. You can't tell from the pictures, but I used the dotted swiss papers from Bazzill since Connie has quite a collection at her store. I think I'm in love! (But not as in love with them as I currently am with my dentist!

Products Used
* Bazzill Dotted Swiss / Tahitian Princess
* Bazzill Dotted Swiss / Irish Eyes
* Bazzill Prismatics / Black


* Sakura Black Glaze Pen
* Sakura Clear Glaze Pen
* Versamagic / Wheat VG-82


Copics
* Cool Chadow
* W3 Warm Gray No. 3
* YG03 Yellow Green
* G85 Verdigris


Stamps
* Hero Arts Cling / Blossoms / CG148
* Memory Box / Just Note / B1053
Posted by Picasa

No comments: